We have interviewed some of the key players in river water quality, seeking their views on how water quality will be monitored under the Act; how the data will be used and what effects it is likely to have on water quality.
New interviews will be added regularly, but please see below interviews with:
- Philip Dunne MP, Chair of the Environmental Audit Committee
- Wilfred Denga, Business Lead on the Bathing Rivers Program at Severn Trent Water
- Matt Loewenthal, previously Technical Lead for the National Water Quality Instrumentation Service (Environment Agency)
- Simon Browning of The Rivers Trust
- Nick Measham, CEO WildFish